Latest Posts

6/recent/ticker-posts

Secret Righteous


Secret Righteous

secret of righteous


Hashmi was the owner of a drug company. He had sought out contractors through a advertizement to repair the canteen of the corporate, and was now taking his interview. They said: "What is your name?"
The old man said gently: "Good luck!"

Hashmi Sahib wore black glasses lying on the table and checked out Siddiqui with thoughtful eyes.

Then he asked: "Siddiqui sir! Your experience of running a canteen is just five years old. What was your engagement before? "

“Sir! i used to be an educator. All my life i've got raised children and now my older son and that i run a canteen together.

Actually Sarah's son does it on behalf of me, I only see administrative and financial matters.

"

Hashimi sobbed for some moments, then said: "You have read all the terms well, does one mind a few matter?"

"No sir! All terms are reasonable and agreeable.



It would be an excellent honor for you to trust us.



Hashmi Sahib shook his head and said: "I am changing a condition. the corporate pays the wages you'll pay money for canteen assistance, but you'll take special care of the standard.

Workers should don't have any complaints.

This contract is your wind and yes, for your convenience, i'm calculating it for your convenience, so you are doing not need to pay one payment. ”

Afla Siddiqui wanted to mention something, but the words fell down his throat.

Words like gratitude and kindness seemed too small and meaningless to him. Luckily he would bestow favor on them in an exceedingly way that they'd never thought of and therefore the extra grace and privilege that Hashmi had given them. Expect to receive money and now his daughter's path to becoming a doctor was paved.


They were overwhelmed with a sense of gratitude and wanted to inform the nice news to the family soon after arriving home.

On the opposite hand, Hashmi Sahib also had an excellent news for his only son, Nahar.

The father and son were sitting face to face at evening tea.

Hashmi sir suddenly asked: "Ali! You remember that farmhouse incident that changed your life. "

Ali smiled and said: "Papa! How am I able to forget that day! While my friends and teachers were having a picnic by the college within the farmhouse.

All my friends were slipping on the slide, falling within the water, making noises and that i was watching them with gleeful eyes, because i used to be scared. My teacher realized this fear. The horror is nothing.

If there was any real fear or loss of fear, why did such a lot of children slip through the slide and don't have anything to try to to with them? Their words encouraged me and that i too jumped on the slide and closed my eyes and slipped away. Agar within the water and my fears are gone.

I climbed the slide several times and repeatedly fell into the water, and thus my fear faded away, but the fear led to my life in every respect. And today I live a satisfying life thanks to that.

"

Hashmi sir smiled and said: "But son! you could not do any service to your teacher, though you must have done plenty for him. "

"Yes Papa! Ali said sadly: "At first I didn't realize what an enormous deal it absolutely was.

When I realized that the teacher was gone, then he failed to meet me. He had mastered me in yours. Once I accidentally fell into the canal, but knew to swim, so my life was saved. I consider them kind.

"

"Now hear the nice news." Hashimi said with a smile: "They came to our company and that i did what I could for them, but I didn't tell them the explanationso they might respect themselves." and do not hurt your self.

"

Then Hashmi Sahib narrated all the main points to Ali, tears burst into his eyes and he kissed his father's hands.

On the opposite hand, there was a celebration at Afla Siddiqui's house.

Both sides were happy, an anonymous goodness created happiness and future prospects on everyone's faces.


Post a Comment

0 Comments