Latest Posts

6/recent/ticker-posts

CHILD AFFECTION WITH APPLE TREE.

child affection with apple tree


In past time , there was an enormous fruit tree somewhere. a touch boy woud not to be there a day to play with the tree as well, climb the tree, eat the simplest apple and dine in the shade of the tree. Loved the tree and loved the tree too.

The boy grew up, now he doesn't come to the tree a day , but sometimes he involves visit. Sitting down, talking nice and playing a touch too.
Once the boy came to the tree after an extended time, it seemed sad.
The tree said, "Let's play."
The boy responded angrily, "I'm not a baby.
I can not play with you! i want toys that need money.

"I am so sad to say that i have no any cash. But do one thing, sell all my apples, sell good money."
The boy became emotional.

All the apples were broken and therefore the joy went away. then he didn't return for long. The tree became depressed.
Time passed. This time, the boy returned as a young man. The tree jumped with joy at seeing him. "Come on, play with me!"

"I do not have time to play. i would like to figure for my family, build a house for them. are you able to help me?"
"I am homeless, but yes, you do. stop all my branches and build your house.
"
The young man hamper all the branches and therefore the joy went away. Today the tree was happy that he had helped his friend. But after cutting the branches, he didn't return for long. The tree became depressed once more . it had been a day , suddenly the boy came to go to the tree again.
The tree glowed with joy, its longtime friend standing ahead .
"Come play with me," the tree said.
"I get old, mentally exhausted. Now i would like to travel on a cruise. this is often my childhood dream. are you able to help me?"
The tree said earnestly, "Use my trunk.
This will make a really good boat. Then go wherever you would like . ”He disappeared for an extended time.
Years later today he came for the last time to satisfy the tree. The tree said sadly but compassionately:
"I'm so sad to tell that i am unable to make apples for you.
I am free from any apples. "
"No problem. i do not even have teeth in my mouth anymore so I can eat apples."
"I didn't even have the strain you wont to climb."
"I'm too old for this job.
"He said smiling sadly.
"I don't have anything to offer you except the sticks of dead roots," the tree said sadly.
"I don't need anything anymore, I just need an area to rest. I'm uninterested in deed.
“The man lay there.
The tree cheerfully said, "Bravo! Come on in my passion. What better place than that to relax? ”Today the tree was very happy.
This is the story of all folks . Children are like trees. When children are young, they play well with them but once they get older , they are available to them only the youngsters need them. they're in trouble.
Regardless of what happens, parents are always able to give something up because their children are happy.

Post a Comment

0 Comments