Latest Posts

6/recent/ticker-posts

AFFECTIONATE BETWEEN SIBLINGS BROTHER AND SISTER

Afectionate between siblings brother and sister
BROTHER AND SISTER LOVE

AFFECTIONATE BETWEEN SIBLINGS BROTHER AND SISTER

Amjad was still very young that his father had passed away. Rani was his younger sister. Majid's mother used to work in the homes of others and she kept her own children's clothes. She wished that Amjad was a great officer. She became so focused on her education.


Today Amjad was very sad from the morning, he knew that today is the queen's birthday. I was washing the dishes as the little queen came running and said; "Amy is my birthday today, I need sweets and toys. I have told her first. Explaining that we do not have enough money to spend this waste, but the queen refuses and weeps, her mother slaps her and says, "I am teaching you to work in other people's homes, where can I bring more money?" Having said this, she hugged the queen and started crying.



Amjad was watching and hearing all this, he got up quietly and went out of the house. Suddenly he made a decision he came straight to the workers' slum and said to the contractor, “Sir! If anything, put me on it. "
The contractor was very kind, he said; "Son, you are still very young, before he can do his thing, speak Amjad;" Sir, I will be kind to you, I desperately need work.
"
The contractor listened to it and accepted it. Then Amjad continued to whitewash one room all day. He took the whole of Rs 200 for the evening. He bought sweets and frocks for a meal and entered the house with joy and gave voice to the queen Apply

When the mother saw those things, she hit Amjad with a powerful sigh and said, "Where did you get these things? Did you beg?"
Amjad put his white hands in front of his mother and said; “Mother! I did not beg, but I was a laborer. ”On hearing this, the mother planted Amjad's hands with her eyes and spoke.
"I am proud of you, son. Now I hope that you will become a great man and that no one can defeat you in the world."

Post a Comment

0 Comments